Sunday, May 10, 2015

Shorts Season!

A few days ago, when I saw the weather report for the week I was shocked to see that there are a few days that have the potential to be 90-degree days! (Oh hey, Summer!) Not that I'm complaining, I just assumed I'd have Spring before Summer, but it's cool. So my Monday/Tuesday task (that's my weekend) was to switch seasons in my closet. That's when I quickly realized that I am really hurting in the shorts department.
 
Of course, in true shopper-addict
style, I immediately started my search for some more pairs of shorts for this Summer (and apparently Spring as well). I figure that if I'm a little overwhelmed and under prepared with hot weather fashions, that you might be as well; so here are some of my favorite shorts for the warmer weather...
 

 Old Navy Linen-Blend Shorts // these shorts are so comfy and easy; be sure to order a size down

Old Navy Running Shorts // perfect for running errands on a hot day

Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Shorts // such a fun, bold print for the Summer

J Crew Chino Shorts // these come in so many lengths & colors & need to be a staple in your wardrobe (I live in them)

J Crew Printed Pull-On Shorts // so effortless with the pull-on, but fun with the print

Old Navy Printed Chino Shorts // check out the other patterns, I just ordered the "blue scenic" color

Nike Running Shorts // I would live in these if I could

Gap Tencel Tie Shorts // I love the cut and tie on these shorts


Stay tuned for when I feature some easy Summer tops!



xoxo UP <3
 

1 comment: