Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Pajamas

Truth be told, if I could, I would definitely wear pajamas 24/7. There is nothing more comfortable or as relaxing as slipping into your favorite pair of well-worn pj's. Honestly, one of my favorites parts of the day is when I come home from work and change right into a pair of old sweats or pajama bottoms; nothing better!

I'm a bit of a pajama/loungewear addict, and can never get enough! Here are a few pj pieces that I'd love to add to my collection for the warmer weather transition...
 
 
RL Knit PJ's // Forever 21 Coffee PJ Set // CK Modal Sleep Set // J Crew Vintage Pajama Set // Old Navy Waffle-Knit PJ Leggings // J Crew Factory Sleeveless Pajama Set // PJ Salvage Print Pajamas // RL Short Sleeve Classic Notch Collar Top & Boxer Set
 
My personal favorites are the J Crew Vintage Set and the Calvin Klein Modal Set. I love the prints on the PJ Salvage and Forever 21 (can't go wrong with a coffee print!) as well. And of course, classic Ralph Lauren sets will always be a favorite.
 
 
Happy sleeping + happy shopping!!
 
 
xoxo UP <3

No comments:

Post a Comment