Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Seasonal Sensations: Sweet Summertime

Yaaay! As of last weekend, Summer is officially HERE! There are so many great things about this time of year, and I am looking forward to each thing. :) Here are some of my favorites...

Foods-

Corn on the cob, watermelon, salt potatoes (it's a Central NY thing), ANY kind of food on the grill, coneys (again, a CNY thing), blueberries, SEAFOOD, strawberries, iced coffee (good all-year-round), soft-serve ice cream. The list could go on but honestly, my mouth is watering!


Lobster + clam bake (so good!)


Clothing-

JACKS!, Lilly prints, nautical stripes, big sun hats, navy and red, anchors, maxi dresses, boat shoes, bright colors, cute bathing suits, nautical theme, baseball caps. I, like many others, love the nautical summer-themed items, and I can never get enough of them during the (few) summer months!


Lilly, Jacks, + J. Crew sunnies




Randoms-

Seeing fireworks (my favorite), picnics, stargazing, tenting, state parks, the ocean, lighthouses (my other fav), flowers, salty air and sand, random thunderstorms, my Birthday (hehe), the French braids I constantly wear to try to tame or control my frizzy mane, boating. Again, I could go on and on!


Lovely peonies


What are some of your "seasonal sensations" to add to the list? I would love to read about your favorite summertime activities, clothes, and foods, or any other things - and maybe even add some to my summer favorites list! Comment below, email me (xoxoupstateprep@gmail.com), or send me a tweet (www.twitter.com/upstate_prep) and I would really enjoy hearing from you.

xoxo UP ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment