Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites Vol. 1

Congrats, you've made it to another Friday! :) Here are a few of my favorites from the past week...

1) My peonies finally blossomed!!! Peonies have to be one of the prettiest looking and smelling flowers out there, and I cannot get enough of mine. I go out to the garden and look at them multiple times per day.



2) Iced coffee in mason jars! Or in regular cups, either is acceptable. I love (love) coffee normally, but with all this lovely, warm weather I've been drinking iced coffee like it's my job. There's the cutest little bakery right next to where I work and I love their coffee! I'm becoming an addict (I'm okay with that though.)




3) Bird watching. My mom loves birds and gardens, and coordinates the two to attract all different kinds of birds to her various gardens. During the spring and summer months there is almost nothing I enjoy more than just sitting on the porch or deck and watching hummingbirds. They are such neat and tiny creatures! 

4) Renovating my bedroom. I just ordered some new furniture, bedding, and random decorations for my room and I FINALLY got everything put together and in the right place. I love the new changes and it makes me feel extra productive. (I did buy a new desk, yay!)

5) New Jacks!!! I figured that since summer is practically here, I could treat myself to a new pair of Jack Rogers sandals. I got the Palm Beach Platinum Flats in creme and platinum and I am in love! 


What are some of your Friday Favorites? Leave a comment below or tweet me (www.twitter.com/upstate_prep) and I'd love to read about some of your favorite things. Thanks for reading!!

Happy weekend!

xoxo UP ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment