Tuesday, June 17, 2014

2014 Summer Bucket List ☆

With summer officially arriving THIS weekend (yay) I thought now would be the perfect time to create a summer bucket list! I've always wanted to make one, but I'm usually busier over the summer, however I am determined to cross off some things on this list!! 




1) Make homemade ice cream (yum!)

2) Make multiple trips to the farmer's market (this is great because not only are you supporting local people/businesses, but it's also fresh and healthy food from a known source.)

3) Go stargazing. 

4) Weekly polo matches (there are weekly polo matches, during the summer, in a town near to where I live.)

5) Homemade cocktail night with friends around the bonfire.

6) Picnic as often as possible.

7) Visit as many lighthouses as possible (I have an odd fascination with lighthouses.)

8) Play outside in a rainstorm.

9) Send up paper lanterns (with a wish, of course) into the sky.

10) Read more books!!

11) Face a personal fear (I have yet to pick one!)

12) Volunteer at or with something that resonates with you personally.

13) Go to the drive-in movies.

14) Outdoor movie night/sleep in tents/bonfire & s'mores. (This one might be my favorite!)

15) Get up early and watch the sunrise.

Those are most of the things on my list, and I really hope I can get a majority of them crossed off! What are some of the things on your summer bucket list?  They can be simple little things, or maybe even a big trip or vacation! Leave a comment or tweet (www.twitter.com/upstate_prep) me more ideas or what your plans are for the summer months, I'd love to read them!!

xoxo UP ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment