Monday, July 28, 2014

Old Navy Active Wear

Active wear is one thing I can never seem to get enough of. Well, let me rephrase that: active wear is something that I (probably) have too much of, I just can't keep away from wanting more and more! I absolutely LOVE active wear and I 100% would continue to wear it even if I didn't workout or exercise. It is incredibly comfortable, easy, and I love the bright and fun color selections, especially during the hot summer months.

While I am very selective about the brand of my sneakers, - I always HAVE to go with Nike - the brand of my clothing doesn't bother me as much. Don't get me wrong, I am in love with anything and everything Nike, but if you're a young, 20-something like me, sometimes it can be pretty pricey. That's where Old Navy comes in: inexpensive, fun, high-quality, practical workout wear. What more could you ask for?

Over the past few years I have become a religious and loyal buyer of the Old Navy running shorts. These shorts are absolutely phenomenal! They are extremely lightweight, easy to throw on, don't break the bank, and come in a great variety of patterns and colors. I wear these not only while breaking a sweat, but also to run to the bank or grocery store on a hot day.

$15 Running Shorts

Another favorite of mine are the sports bras. I own quite a few - padded, regular, adjustable, you name it -  and they are really supportive, but not constricting in movement or breathing (always a plus). Again, very budget friendly and come in all different kinds, sizes, and colors.


$16.94 Sports Bra


I'll be honest, I only own a few active tops from Old Navy, but the few I have are very comfortable, affordable, and practical. If I could, I can honestly say that I would spend my entire summer living in these two pieces above; they are so easy for the hot, muggy weather.

Old Navy active wear definitely gets an A+ from me! What are some of your favorite active wear brands? I always love adding to my expanding active wear wardrobe, so I would love to hear!

xoxo UP ♡


~All of the comments, opinions, and statements in the above post are those of Upstate Prep and no compensation for this post was received.~

1 comment:

  1. Those running shorts are so stylish! I would def buy them in the future!

    Nathalie | She Wears Prep
    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete