Thursday, April 16, 2015

Think Spring!

Raise your hands if you're over this Winter and cold weather.... (I'm assuming you all just raised your hands?!) :) Even though Spring doesn't seem to want to officially come out yet, I have already found some cute Spring-y things (clothes, accessories, stuff for the house...) that are putting me in a warmer mood - if only the weather would follow!

 
 
I love flower-scented candles! The Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms + Nest Passion Candle (smells like peonies!!!) scents would be perfect to make your house smell like Spring.
 
I love updating my Essie collection; here is the Spring 2015 4-pack!
 
 
I am constantly buying new tumblers and I am loving this bright pink KSNY Glass & Silicon Bottle.
 
Such a pretty color green on this KSNY Spring Blooms Phone Case!
 
I have leather Jacks but I think these Jack Rogers Jelly Sandals are so fun!
 
I am itching to go on a good picnic; this basket would be perfect, it's gorgeous!
 
 
What new products are having you "think Spring?!"
 
 
xoxo UP <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment