Sunday, April 12, 2015

Top Ten Trenches: Part 1

I love, love, LOVE trench coats! I always secretly get a little excited for all the wet, rainy weather during the Spring because I simply love wearing my trench (I also wear them when it's not raining :) ). I just think trench coats are so versatile and chic. I also feel like trenches make everything seem more polished and put-together; they immediately spruce up any outfit.
 
Today I'll share some of my favorite trench coats that are more on the costly ($100+) end. (Stay tuned for later in the week when I share some more budget-friendly [-$100] jackets!)


Burberry London Westminster Mid-Length Heritage Trench // London Fog Long Trench // Michael Kors Trench Cape // Burberry Brit Reymoore Trench // Michael Kors Faux-Leather-Trim Trench

 
 I don't think I could possibly pick a favorite of the bunch, because each coat has little details and differences that stand out to me. But of course, who doesn't love the classic look of a Burberry? I also really love the Michael Kors Trench Cape because it adds a twist to such a classic piece. The London Fog coat I added because I recently bought a long, black trench and I am in love; it really dresses up any outfit and looks great with a pair of pumps!


I'll do another post on trenches that are under $100 later on this week!


xoxo UP <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment