Monday, April 13, 2015

My Favorite Workday Breakfast

There is nothing harder for me on a rushed morning before work than making sure I eat a healthy and nutritious breakfast. I, unfortunately, am probably the worst person in the entire world when it comes to time management in the morning when getting ready for work. And I find it really difficult to leave myself enough time to get a decent breakfast in (I know, I know, just wake up earlier!).

*image
However, my go-to breakfast on workdays (and most other days as well) is when I prepare oatmeal the night before. If I don't leave myself time to eat it at home I simply have it ready in a to-go container and can either eat it on my drive in or at work. My absolute favorite oatmeal is steel-cut oats, blueberries, flax seed, and tons of cinnamon. There's something about oatmeal that just makes you feel so good, full, and warm.

So, if you're like me in the mornings and always rushed, try some oatmeal on the go. It's delicious, nutritious, and leaves you feeling full. As the saying goes, "breakfast is the most important meal of the day;" don't skip it! :)


What are some of your favorite things to add to your morning oats??


xoxo UP <3

No comments:

Post a Comment