Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Everywhere, Scallops!

I know it's not new, but I am absolutely loving the scallop trend (#scallopsforever)! All of the new scallop dresses, tops, and shorts are really getting me excited for warmer weather and the fashions that follow. I'm definitely over my winter wardrobe right now!
Although scallops are simple, I think that they make such a statement. Scallops make a piece so polished, flirty, and feminine. I am definitely looking forward to adding a few new scallop items to my closet!
Here are a few of my favorite looks and items...






Any new scalloped items you're eyeing this season??


xoxo UP <3



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore that Kate Spade bag! It's too cute!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am so loving scallops, as well! I hope this is a trend that is here to stay :) My mom recently gave me the J.Crew scallop dress as a gift, and it's a little embarrassing how much I wear it! Haha :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete