Thursday, May 7, 2015

Got The Heir And The Spare!!

Thanks to Prince William & Kate's newest addition to their family, I officially have Royal Family/England fever. And in case you live under a rock, Will & Kate welcomed their second child, a girl, Charlotte Elizabeth Diana (SO perfect!) on Saturday, May 2nd.
 
I know a lot of people aren't too fond of the whole Royal Family, Monarchy thing and think it's silly. I, however, am NOT one of those people... I am the exact opposite. :) I couldn't tell you why, but I love every single to do with the Royal Family: I woke up earlier than I thought possible to watch all of the coverage from the Royal Wedding, I waited anxiously for Kate's first pregnancy, did the same for the second, and have followed everything in between. I think it's safe to say that I have a slight (huge) obsession with English Royalty.

In light of all the news and fuss regarding the Royal Family, I've compiled a few of my favorite British-themed items...

 
 
 
 
How cute is the Jonathan Adler pillow and PJ Salvage pajama set?!
 
 
 
Congrats to the Duke & Duchess on their little princess!!
 
 
 
xoxo UP <3
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment