Monday, April 20, 2015

Quick, Easy, + Healthy Breakfasts

Now I know that I touched on this subject recently, however I wanted to elaborate on the topic and give you some more options of easy and healthy breakfast ideas. Especially since the warmer months are upon us and not everyone likes to eat a hot bowl of oatmeal when it's warm out. (I do!)

So, here are some of my "favs" when it comes to eating well in a pinch...

1) Sliced pears sprinkled with cinnamon, chia seeds, and chopped walnuts.

2) Whole grain and/or whole wheat toast with almond butter (Trader Joe's is my favorite). You can also top this with some banana slices or berries.
*image

3) Egg whites (you could include the yolk) with mozzarella cheese, spinach, and arugula. I know there's cooking involved, but cooking eggs is honestly so quick and easy. Just heat a skillet with some olive oil, and add the ingredients for a quick and easy scramble or omelet!

4) Whole grain and/or whole wheat toast (I use Ezekiel Bread) with either fresh or frozen berries (raspberries are my favorite) and cinnamon.

5) A simple and easy fresh bowl of berries; my favorites are raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and black raspberries.
*image

What quick, easy, + healthy breakfasts do you like to make??


xoxo UP <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment