Sunday, April 19, 2015

Top Ten Trenches: Part 2

As I mentioned in a previous post, where I featured some more expensive trenches, here is my list of coats that are a bit more affordable (-$100).



The J Crew Factory trench has a really great, classic look about it.
 
The Calvin Klein Single Breasted Swing Trench is fun and more casual with the single-breasted buttons and swingy look. It also has a hood which is both practical and perfect for a rainy day.
 
The Calvin Klein Black Double-Breasted Belted Trench has a bit of dressier look with the dark color. You also can't beat the price at $39.99!
 
I, personally, LOVE the look of the last two coats with the trim features.  I'm definitely considering adding one to my closet; I just don't know if I would chose the International Concepts Faux-Leather-Trim Trench or the Tommy Hilfiger Piped Trench.
 
 
Happy Spring & happy shopping!
 
 
xoxo UP <3

1 comment: