Sunday, June 14, 2015

On My Wish List Vol. 1

Happy Sunday! I hope you've all had a great weekend and are ready to buckle down on a (hopefully) great week ahead! Here's what's on my wish list for this week...
 
 
 
JCF Pajama Bottoms & JCF Pajama Top // I'm a sucker for anchors and fun boxer sets for the warmer weather.
 
Pineapple Ice Tray // How cute would little pineapple-shaped ice cubes be for an outdoor get-together?!
 
Forever 21 Bike Pendant Necklace // Love this simple, small necklace.
 
Old Navy Patterned Espadrilles // Espadrilles are definitely becoming my go to shoes for this Summer; I love the patriotic print!
 
Fossil Bike Stud Earrings // I sense a bike theme going on for the Summer. (So cute!)
 
Macaron Pouch // I can never resist a cute macaron pattern!
 
Michael Kors Two-Tone Bradshaw Watch // How gorgeous is this watch?! I love the navy!
 
Old Navy Mule Sandals // Love this style shoe!
 
KSNY Flamingo Sheath Dress // The flamingo pattern is so fun for the Summer and this looks like such an easy outfit for hot weather.
 
 
Any special things on your wish list this week??
 
 
 
xoxo UP <3
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment